Are you bothered with any of the following lighting problems?
1. broken from time to time
2. broken after house cleaning especially after water washing
3. replacing lights too frequently costing much labor
4. light brightness fades too fast in a short time
5. not satisfied lighting effect affecting normal production
6. unsatisfied energy bill because of low lighting efficiency
7. worrying dirt pile on lighting become source of disease carrier
8. choosing civil bulbs because of too expensive poultry lights
9. searching for good poultry lights to enhance your farm illumination
If these problems happen in your farms, you may need to update your lighting with poultry LED lighting. Many lighting in the market are glued to be waterproof, which is not reliable. We could easily learn from the outdoor lighting, such as floodlight and streetlight, which are waterproof with silicone gasket.